Jennifer Lopez has collaborated with Lil Wayne on her next single

wadae adsen
The 'Jenny From the Block' hitmaker ' who is currently appearing on the judging panel of TV show 'American Idol' ' has revealed the 28-year-old rapper features on her 'I'm Into You', from her forthcoming seventh album 'Love?'.

Speaking to fans during an online chat, she explained: "My next single I believe will be a song called 'I'm Into You' and it's going to feature Lil Wayne, so look out for that. Lil Wayne is very unique and fresh. Plus he's on my single!"

The singer-and-actress scored major success in the US with her last single, 'On The Floor' ' which number five in the US Billboard hot 100 chart - and recently told how she had felt 'emotionally connected" to it from the first time producer RedOne played it to her.

She said: "The minute RedOne played it for me, I made him play it 20 times in a row, and I just sat there at the board and I kept listening to it and listening to it.

"Because I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started.'

'Love?' is expected to be released in May.
wadae adsen